On the 24th of April at the Moscow Ritz Carlton Hotel the 3rd annual award “Caballeros y Damas del Vino” was held. Master of ceremony, Leonid Gelibterman, Commander of the wine order Caballero del Vino (Spain), has held a festive event and has presented new participants of the Order.
Mr. Ignacio Ybáñez Rubio, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Spain in Russia, who became the guest of honor of the ceremony, has presented well-deserved rewards to new Ladies and Gentlemen — five representatives of the Russian professional community:
- Semyon Nebolsin, Director of the El Asador restaurant
- Natalia Bukata, Director of Import and Marketing of the Wine Discovery company
- Maxim Kashirin, President of the Simple company
- Natalia Bespalova, General Director of the Vinoterra company
- Rostislav Ordovski-Tanaevski Blanco, President of the Rosinter Holding
Mr. Víctor Audera López, Economic and Commercial Counselor of the Embassy of Spain in Russia and Mr. José Luis Muguiro, General Director of the Spanish wine-making company Marqués de Riscal, have also sent their greetings to the guests of the ceremony.
The solemn event is held in the Russian capital already for the third time. The award “Caballeros del Vino” was founded in 1984 and the award has been given for the merits in promoting of Spanish wines in the different countries of the world. Annually in Russia no more than five people can become the Gentleman or Lady of the Order.
Russian version / Русская версия